Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog Has Been HIjacked

The blog has been taken over. For all of you that are bored with Austin's blog good news. I will now take over. It's me- Dad. Some of you call me Joel.

We flew from the Twin Cities early this morning, sat in the NY JFK airport for a few hours,noticing that many flights to Europe were being cancelled due to the volcano, flew 8 hours to Madrid, took a cab to the train, waited in the train station for several hours, took a great two and half hour train ride and then got to hold our little boy once more. ( he will always be our little boy and no one will change that).

Dawn was yelled at for stepping in line at the train station for not taking a number first. We ordered what we thought was coffee and got an expresso the size of a thimble.

I told many of you that I was concerned about pick pockets and theives. I look at it like this. On the African plain the cheetehs, lions and tigers always drag down the old and weak water buffalo. I see my self as that buffalo. I'm the slow and the old that the thieves will take down easily. They would never mess with Dawn as she is pound for pound tougher than me. She can also out run me as she has proved the last two times we have ran together.

We did have a lot of fun today however. We ate tapas with Austin and his roommate. We took a long walk learning about several places in Seville that Austin loves. It was very fun.

The "old buffalo" will be back tomorrow with more hijacked blogging. The "old buffalo" is now shifting his focus to surive the predators in Rome.

Adios amigos.

1 comment:

  1. Based on averages, you are already 5 blog posts behind Austin's normal 3 per day. What's going on over there? Enquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete