Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dawn & Joel on their way

They've landed safely in New York and are awaiting their flight to Madrid that is still on time. It's only hours until I see them... :)

I'm going to finish up editing my Spanish paper (7 pages), get some quiet time in the Word (I'm currently going through Revelation), finish planning our time in Seville, and hit the hay!

They should be arriving at Madrid at 7:15 tomorrow, which means they'll hopefully be in Seville by about 10:30-11:00ish. We're kicking off the vacation with lunch with Ana (the Senora I live with) in the apartment. I gave my mom the idea, and she seems on board, that I will let them take over the blogging this week while they're here. It'd be fun to be inside of someone else for a change. Anyways, see you soon parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment