Friday, April 16, 2010

Parents Safe at Madrid Train Station

Woo hoo my parents have arrived in Madrid! They made it to the train station from the airport via taxi, and ordered coffees but actually got expressos as they wait for their 12:00 train.

My disgust with using a travel agent continues, as she got them 12:00 tickets from Madrid to Seville, even though the plane was scheduled to arrive at 7:25 in Madrid that morning. But, she said it'll be no problem because you can just switch trains to an earlier one if you want to. Well, they're all full. So, my parents are spending the first part of the day in Madrid by themselves waiting for a train and will now not be able to meet Ana, my senora, for lunch, because she leaves for Alicante at 2.

Well, thanks to God that they're safe in Spain. I look forward to seeing them soon.

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment