Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rest and Relaxation and... Hard Work

This weekend will be pretty laid back... with the exception of working really hard to study and catch up on schoolwork. Dad - don't worry. Working hard in school was my plan this week :) Must be in the Savat blood.

I made it through my four classes today - it felt weird to return to school. I felt as though I had forgotten how to be a student. I used to get frustrated in my Spanish history class - I just don't sweat it anymore. No matter how hard I concentrate, he's speaking in Spanish so it's difficult. I pray before I start my day of classes each morning and God is always there for me.

I was able to go to a nearby cafe to order a coffee with milk and then I threw some white chocolate in there - what else? I read about 2 months worth of Managing Cultural Diversity notes for 3 hours and read all of 1 John despite being very tired. I headed back because its a cafe/bar and a soccer game was about to start. I was acually hoping to watch it here but the TV doesn't seem to work and I can't find the remote.

I have the next four days to get some serious work done in my classes and hopefully scrape up some decent grades by the end of the semester. I am really looking forward to seeing my parents in about 9 days and show them around my new home! It's midnight and I'm off to bed. Love you all.

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment