Thursday, March 11, 2010

Alicante, Alright!

Okay that was a terrible title. But it's late. Mark and Joel - some friends have tagged me in photos from Barcelona and Mallorca on facebook if you wanna see more photos.

I'm leaving the apartment at 620 tomorrow morning for the airport for my 840 AM flight to Alicante! I am meeting up with Janet Yockers from the U of M so it should be a great time! I land back in Seville on Sunday at about 2:30 PM.

In other news, Gustavo and Anabel are probably moving to Alicante this summer because Gustavo is going to take a better job! Good for them! They are very different from the average Spaniard (they aren't Spaniards, but are from Uraguay) in that they aren't afraid of uncertainty. They don't know anyone in Alicante, just like they didn't know anyone in SPAIN before moving from South America to Seville. Spain ranks very high on uncertainty avoidance, many live in Seville their entire lives, avoiding change and the unknown. It's midnight and time for bed!

Austin

1 comment:

  1. (This is Grandma talking, Austin)

    I have read all of your blogs and really enjoy them Austin. I love you and miss you.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete