Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Parents Are Coming!

Joel and Dawn are coming for Feria de Abril (April Fair)! I couldn't be more excited!! I think as of now they're going to see Seville for a couple days and then we'll head off to Rome and then a smaller Italian town. Woo hoo!!!

I could rent a boat and take that around the city of Seville with the amount of rain we're getting here. It's insane. Tomorrow I have my elementary school kids at 9, then I'm going to CIEE to print out my Barcelona boarding pass and some lecture notes, than I have a full day of studying. On Friday morning I leave for Barcelona! It feels like I just got back in Seville... oh wait, I did! It'll be a stressful week and would be quite easy if I wasn't going to Barcelona, but I am still glad that I am going.

Coffee really gets me focused. The sizes are small here but they pack a punch. I had a cafe con leche, threw in a chunk of Micah's chocolate bar into the drink and I was good to go. I should be well-prepared for 3 of my midterms, Historia Contemporanea de Espana being the exception. Well, that's all I got! Talk to you all later!

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment