Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time in the Word

There's nothing greater than spending an hour with 4-year-olds and then about 3 hours in the Word going through all of Colossians, and 1 + 2 Thessalonians, all before lunch :) Phil and I met up in a coffee shop across the street owned by Anabel's brother where I got a cafe con leche (coffee with milk) and a "York" which is a croissant with meat. My new thing is putting a chunk of a white chocolate bar in my cafe con leche instead of sugar.

Some highlights of the kids:
1. One of the girls, I've never heard her talk, is named Isabel and is the smallest of the group and the cutest haha.
2. Pepe, one of the biggest and loudest, always sits at the front of the mat and is typically grabbing my shoes or my knees or whatever he can do to always have my attention.
3. Marcos, the one with a mental disability, and I held hands walking to class today as he was lagging behind. He's got a very positive attitude at all times. When the class is supposed to be sitting, he's standing. He rarely sits.
4. There are three sets of twins, a pair of rowdy boys and two pairs of twin girls that I've never heard speak.
5. Some cool names: Rocio (Row-see-oh) and Angelez (On-hay-layz) - both girls.

Packing for Alicante now... will post before I hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment