Thursday, March 4, 2010

All Packed

Hey all! I'm all packed and ready for BARCA!! I opted to leave my precious iPod here in the case of a robbery or pick-pocket (the former being the greater concern - I protect my stuff well). Should be a very compact 48 hours. Can't wait to tell you all about it!

I didn't study for one minute today - even though I didn't have class. I was just busy with many other activities - which is a good thing I suppose? Cooking was okay. Basically you just go to someone's apartment to watch them cook a meal and they give you a recipe. We had Paella - a traditional Spanish meal. I enjoyed talking with the family and I actually knew 4 out of the other 5 people.

Now I'm just waiting for dinner, going to study for an hour or two and then hit the sack. Cya Sevilla.

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment