Friday, March 5, 2010

Barca 1

Made it safe in Barca. Despite leaving my apartment at 620 AM, i didnt arrive at our hostal until 2:45 PM. I dont have much time, will fully update when I get home. Some highlights so far:

1. A water fountain light show
2. Walking into a pole in the mall
3. Watching a cruise ship parallel park
4. Seeing Gaudy architecture
5. Rob losing my camera case. Haha funny story. I have my camera, he just lost the case.

Very tired - its almost 11 PM here and tomorrow weŕe getting up at 8 AM and pulling an all-nighter... talk to you Sunday when I return!

Aust

1 comment:

  1. Hi Austin,

    Enjoyed reading your March postings when I went on-line this evening. I printed and will give to your Grandmother tomorrow.

    FYI, I spent two days in Barcelona when on a trip through Spain in 2000. Must look back on records as I think there is one place that is really worth seeing there.

    Am going to Westbrook with Georgia tomorrow and hope to get back to you on Monday.

    Duane

    ReplyDelete