Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sick in Venice

Today was a bad day. The grade: an F. I left the hotel with the guys not feeling well and by the time we got into Venice, it was colder than we expected. Phil and I offered to go back and get jackets for everyone. By the time I returned to the hotel, I didn't want to leave. I had a headache, sore throat, probably a fever and felt dizzy and weak. I spend from 1-7 just going in and out of sleep in the tv room at the hotel. It's not 8 PM and I am feeling better. My body was probably just begging for a day off.

We leave for Ljubljana at 930 tonight, arriving at 130 in the morning.

Some good news - my paper on the differences between Christianity in Spain and the US in comparison with Islam in Morocco got an A! My last paper she said that my conclusions were "misguided" (even though I explained it was my opinion). She loved this paper, woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Austin,
    I'm sorry you not well. I hope that you return to 100% soon. I'll save Mom the time. Be careful and get rest.

    Great news on the "A".

    Love,

    Proud Father

    ReplyDelete