Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Running in Seville

I went for a great 30 minute run tonight because I'm trying to coax out my cold/cough/illness. It felt great despite having had chicken, fries and pop for lunch.

Mundo Park is cancelled for tomorrow. They let me know at 9 PM the night before. Thanks. I finished my midterms! I feel that they went as well as I could have expected to do and it feels great to have that pressure off my shoulders.

Anne made is safely to Baltimore, woo hoo! I found out that my SEVici (the bike rental system) has the wrong address for me, so it'll be a few more weeks until I receive the card :(

I played with Thiago for about 30 minutes tonight. It really stinks for him because he wants attention and has energy and wants to play but doesn't always get that response from his parents. Tonight Anabel was working in the kitchen while Gustavo was watching soccer in the bedroom and yet Thiago was scolded for getting into things he shouldn't be. Well then provide him with a toy you want him to play with and go join him! What is he supposed to do, just sit quietly? He's two and a half!

We've finally had a few sunny days in a row which I really appreciate. For a while there I was thinking I should permanently reside in Spain to open up an umbrella shop. Anyways, I go to Alicante on Friday morning! Tomorrow I'm going to work at Colegio Claret in the morning and will be catching up on time in the Word during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment