Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunny Sevilla

What a great day, 75 and sunny! After finishing class today, I realized that, I kid you not, my next day of class is on the 24th of March, and the next one after that is the 7th of April. I have 2 days of class in the next 3.5 weeks. Wooooo! This is because I am doing lots of traveling in which I will miss some unexcused, also Semana Santa is in two weeks and that is a full week without class.

I got my bracket submitted for the Walker-Savat tourney, should be fun! I bought some headphones the other day at a cheap store, get home, open them up and realize that the cord is roughly 15 feet long. Haha apparently they are for listening to the TV. Ohhhh Spain.

I spoke to a woman working in my favorite cafe today - she left her family and friends in Peru to come here for a guy she I think met online. I think thy're still together. The thing is - sometimes with Spanish conversations - a few words can distinguish two completely opposite results. It happens all the time.

After playing with the kids tomorrow at Colegio Claret Micah and I are going to go play soccer at a nearby park. For me, its the first time this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment