Monday, March 15, 2010

SEVici!

I received my SEVici card tonight which grants me unlimited bike rental for the year!! What a great day today is :) Mom and Dad: In April you'll understand the wonderfulness of biking in Seville!

I found out that I can't possible get lower than a C on exams in my history class -- Consequently, I cannot fail! Woo hoo! I am going in early on Wednesday to talk with him about my exam and how I, yes, did the worst in the class. These kinds of life lessons are needed from time to time.

Thiago is a maniac. He wants attention and is a menace sometimes. He goes right for my power button or the power strip because he knows they're important and seeks attention. Ha it's fun and I'm learning more about kids but man, it's a lot.

I'm tired, going to get some rest and spend some time in the Word. This afternoon Micah and I went to a coffee place after class. By the way I did really well on my finance test! We found a great Wifi place that's open til 3 AM. Perfect! Anyways, have a great night everyone!

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment