Sunday, May 2, 2010

20 Days Left

Less than three weeks to go... I'm trying to enjoy every last bit of Seville, the best city I've been in all semester, but am also anxious for home. I have 4 class periods left, Mondays and Wednesdays for the next two weeks, and then 4 finals.

I have a big presentation tomorrow, 15 minutes, IN SPANISH! This will discuss my essay on Franco and his impact on democracy in Spain.

Yesterday was some sort of labor day for Spaniards, which Ana said she thinks is universal. No one works on May 1 every year. Well, I explained, this isn't the case for us.

Thiago continues to be wild. He was coloring, and I was trying to teach him colors. As soon as I did so, he looked up and started throwing his pencils at me. He then broke 2 of them, then threw the rest all over the room and some behind the couch. Well, no more coloring...

Time in the Bible has been going great. I drew up a plan on the 15th of January and haven't fallen behind: two chapters a day in the New Testament. I have read, studied and taken extensive notes on Acts-Revelations and am now nearing the end of Matthew. John's coming next.

Yesterday I basically worked all day on my Managing Cultural Diversity and wrote seven pages. I basically have now handed it off to Andree, my partner, to write some, edit, and finalize. I capped off the night by watching Barcelona destroy Villareal 4-1. I think I'm becoming a Barca fan...

1 comment:

  1. I have always been a big Villareal fan. I think that the ref was from Barcelona.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete