Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bahhhh Sick Again

Feeling a bit weak the night before heading off to Paris. I'm definitely going but will take it easy if not feeling up to par.

Our flight leaves at 10:30 tomorrow morning (Friday). We are supposed to land at 8:45 Monday morning in Seville.

I have been pretty uninvolved in the Paris planning process. Although it's prolly the coolest city I will see during my 5 months, I am just so tired from all of my travels haha. I know that looking back I will be very happy I went. One thing I know we're doing is a 4-hour bike tour of the city.

I'm currently working on a couple powerpoint presentations that I have on Monday. I think I'm going to bring my laptop on this trip. We can actually check a bag on this trip, which is a first. Looking forward to finally packing and using my REI sleeping bag as we will be spending Sunday night in the airport.

List of participants: Amy, Lauren, Phil, Rob, Braden and me.

Days to Paris: 1
Days to USA: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment