Saturday, May 15, 2010

Two Finals Later...

Only two finals left, one Monday and one Wednesday. These two went pretty well. It feels great to havae gotten the hardest day out of the way.

After a nap and lunch, I went down to the river in the city center with Rob, Micah and Phil and we just hung out for a few hours. Micah and I then wandered back towards teh Cathedral, picking up family gifts along the way. We had a 9:00 PM CIEE reunion there for all of us 71 students. It was fun! My Managing Cultural Diversity prof was there along with some of the original orientation students like Ricardo so catching up with them was great. We got some good group photos, had some good convos, etc. I prolly left at 11:30 because my throat still kind of hurts. Brynn and I walked back from Flahrety's, where our reunion was. WHY host it at an IRISH BAR for the last meal with everyone?? Anyways, the walk was great as it was perfect weather (prolly 70, no wind). We meandered through a series of shops on the way back. There's SO many people still on the streets at midnight, I'd say the same number as you would find at noon.

I haven't been getting in the Word as much as I would like to be. I hope to finish John before I leave.

Today I may do a little more shopping, relax by the river, and find some time for studying. Tomorrow, Sunday, I go to a bullfight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment