Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Last Day of Class at UPO

I finished the final week of class strong, giving a good presentation to support our well--written paper on the Spanish and American Dreams for Managing Cultural Diversity. After my classes today, I watched the new episode of LOST and then napped 5-8. It's possible that I have strep throat. My throat's been hurting for about two days. I will see how I feel tomorrow and go from there.

I have two finals on Friday:
1. International Finance
2. Contemporary History of Spain (in spanish)

Here is how I currently think my semester grades will go over:
Intensive Spanish: A (already got this, for first 2 weeks of semester)
Finance: A
Business Spanish: A or A- (group was not helpful for final presentation)
Managing Cultural Diversity: A-
Cont. History of Spain: B- or C+ (at worst, C+)

In my finance class we had an investing challenge where we have a given amount of money and have the semester to earn. We won out of 16 groups. So basically it raises my grade a whole letter grade, on top of the fact that I already have almost 100% in the class.

I have a couple of hours tonight to study for my Friday finals and then ALL DAY tomorrow to study. Our Cont. History of Spain test is open note so I am going to print out all the slides and notes from the semester to bring for the test. Thiago is approaching the top of my bed with my laptop and he has crackers. He's slow but need to shut down haha. love you all. See you in ten days.

No comments:

Post a Comment