Thursday, May 13, 2010

Relajado

Relaxed. I'm really not stressed about my finals tomorrow. I am moreso just excited to finish with them. I am certain I will receive an A in Finance, and my performance on the History Final really can't adjust my overall grade. I'm sure I'll get like a B- or something.

Today I once again dealt with bad service/inconveniences in Spain. I biked 30 minutes to CIEE to print and found out the ONE printer they use was broken. So I biked thirty minutes back and waited in line for 30 minutes to pay 5 euros to print my materials. I went to the cafe before and after lunch to study. It's now 10:45 PM and I am going to study for a few more hours and then sleep. The tests will be just fine.

By the way, Thiago knows every bad word in the book. He keeps saying things and then I ask Ana what he's saying and sure enough its another curse word. Crazy.

Only 9 days until I leave!!!

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment