Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Notable!







Javier, my Contemporary History of Spain professor gave me a grade of "Notable!" with an 8.2 (Anything between 8 and 9 is notable). After receiving a 6 on my midterm (equivalent of a C+), I earned an overall grade of 8.2 which translates to a B! Woo hoo! The slight bummer: an 8.25 is a B+ haha.

Anyways, my final final exam is tomorrow at 12:30 and them, literally, home free! Because of Mom and Dad's hype and recommendation, I will be buying a train ticket for Seville to Madrid Saturday morning, rather than take an overnight bus. A full night's rest would prolly be beneficial for my long day of traveling.

I still do plan on creating a post on the family's habits and traditions that you'll all... umm... both enjoy. I figure it'd be better to post that one after I return :)

It's 2 and I'm eagerly awaiting lunch. Micah and I decided to cook for Ana this coming Thursday. I'm going to make a traditional Savat salad and Micah is making burgers or omelettes, I don't remember.

Some photos! Not working right now, will post shortly
Thiago eating milk, rice and cinnamon desert.
Micah and Thiago
Getting the bull fight arena ready
The really comfortable seats
My shoe in comparison to the depth of these seats

4 comments:

  1. Good plan to take the train. It is very nice and you will enjoy. You may need the rest as you might be driving all night from Chicago to Mpls? Your old dad does not stay awake past 9:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say you can't stay awake past 9, when I arrive in Chicago itll be 3:30 AM my time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, great job getting a B! It could be worse :)

    ReplyDelete