Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Aaron!



Happy Birthday Aaron! Hope this video is a worthy gift. I'll have some things for you when I get home!


I had a great Bible study - we learned more about trusting in God. I have two chapters left in Matthew, then on to John. Man, Jesus was just brilliant. I mean, yeah, he is/was God and is/was perfect but studying him carefully in Matthew has been great.

Last night was a long night - I finished my paper for the coming morning at 3:15 AM. Although my prof already emailed back and said she loved it, I definitely saw some grammar errors when rereading it this morning. Haha. It was a good night though, Anne and I spoke for over an hour on Skype and were able to catch up.

Today after class, I think I napped longer (4 hours) than my actual sleep last night (3.5 hours). I'm now watching Madrid and Mallorca playing soccer on tv. Thiago is watching me carefully and continuing to touch anything that seems of even minor importance to me. He continually turned off the tv tonight and tried to write all over me and my stuff with a marker. Tomorrow may be my last time with my 4-year olds class, not sure.

Anyways, happy birthday Aaron!!

No comments:

Post a Comment