Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Soccer w/ Micah

We biked over to a park that I have never been to before last night. What I noticed upon arriving was a decent amount of segregation. There was a nice fenced-in turf field with Spanish teams playing and practicing. On a big dirt field was a big group of all Africans. On the other dirt field there were a couple Spaniards. And finally on a cement court (still had goals) was made up of I think most if not all Central Americans. We played with these guys on cement. It was really fun, they didn't take it too seriously but it was pretty good competition. For example, if someone was fouled, they wouldn't stop play and give the ball back, they'd just laugh it off and keep playing, because fouls go both ways.

My 't' key I virtually have to slam down on this laptop and I don't know why. It's going to be really tough to write my 5 page paper tonight. Good thing t is a rarely used letter.

I have 3 presentations on Monday and need to get those going. With all this work, I expect these last 18 days to fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment