Friday, May 21, 2010

Final Day Part II

The sadness has set in. I am sad to leave Seville. It was hard to say goodbye to Ana and Thiago. I spoke to Gustavo on the phone. I love the family.

Ana is planning on buying a Bible and reading it, things she brought up, not me. She has questions and is really eager to check out an evangelical church! Praise God for his influence! I laugh that she brings this up on the last night, I could have been such a good resource! Well, we're now facebook friends and I will do everything I can to answer her questions - she knows that.

I have said goodbye to all American friends except for Micah. They'll be missed greatly. I hope I can see them again soon. We went down by the river to hang out until 1 am. One last bike ride through the beautiful streets of Seville. I'd love to come back some day. This is the one city I spent months in but the one city I'll need to revisit.

After some minor flight problems (the times were different than I had been informed), things will hopefully work out. I will be taking a 7:15 AM train from Seville and hope to arrive in Shoreview at 1 AM Minnesota time (8 AM seville time). Yes, 25 hours of travelling. I love you all, see you soon!

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment