Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Last Monday Class

After getting abck to the apartment at about 10 AM from the airport, I opted to attend my final two classes and complete my finance and business spanish presentations. The finance presentation went great and the business spanish presentation... could have gone smoother. I think my part went alright but the group wasn't very prepared. Yeah.

I took a four hour nap between lunch and dinner, then finished the night off watching Enemy of the State before bed. I needed a chill day. It's now 10:35 AM on Tuesday, I'm going to have some breakfast and head to a nearby cafe to get some work done. I have a paper and powerpoint due Wednesday that are basically done, and then I have two finals on Friday. My last week should be pretty easy. This is the tough week.

I'll be home soon! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. I leave in 11 days!

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment