Sunday, May 16, 2010

Last Sunday in Seville

I leave in 6 days! I've become a little sadder to leave - realizing, oh man I am not just going on a weekend trip, but leaving for good! However, I am very excited to return home and see everyone.

I am off to study until lunch, where I will try yet again to get my mother her precious Andalucian coffee cup :) I will then be having lunch with the fam, studying a bit more, and then meeting Reagan at 6 near the bull ring for the 630 bullfight!

Sevilla qualified for the top 4 spots in "La Liga" (The league) to advance to a tournament. Bascially, did well enough in the regular season to advance to the playoffs. They did so on the last game of the season, pretty impressive. Barcelona and Real Madrid each have games tonight (not against each other) to determine who will be the number 1 seed. Also, Seville plays Atletico Madrid in the championship for Copa del Rey (King's Cup) on Wednesday. Anyways, hasta luego!

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment