Friday, May 21, 2010

Final Day Part I

Lot of emotions running through me. I am sad to leave this beautiful city, but I am happier that I was blessed with the opportunity and that I chose Seville over other cities. The decision was purely academic - it's the only one that fit what I needed, but if I were to choose now, it still would be Seville... EASILY

We got up a bit late, at about 1045 and went out with Rob to Puerta Jerez in El Centro near the cathedral. We went in a couple of stores around there, circled the cathedral, and just sat around. We also went into a cafe and they had their last helado (ice cream) while I had a fanta.

It's so hot in Seville. People are very intentional about being in shade while walking on sidewalks or waiting at stoplights.

Mathias: I gave him my Vikings hat! He was so happy - he's a great guy. He told me that he called his family yesterday and told them about me. I also showed him my Minnesota ID, he'd never seen one before. So I said goodbye to him and wished him luck.

After lunch, we're headed to Isla Magica (Magic Island), which is a theme park to do some rides this afternoon. I'll finish the night off with packing, checking-in for my flight, saying goodbye, and taking one last night bike ride. I'll keep you posted as always. Love you all.

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment