Friday, May 7, 2010

Safe in Paris

Hey all! I wrote this portion on the airplane:

"As much as I'm used to having small confined spaces on airplanes, it's tough when the girl in front of you leans all the way back and then the guy behind me tried to sleep by leaning forward onto my seat. Bahhhh.

I woke up feeling a bit better, but am hoping to get lots of sleep tonight. Transavia was pretty smooth - we can actually check a bag which is handy. Braden, Amy and Lauren went to Paris the night before, while Phil, Rob, Armando and myself left Friday morning."

So we checked into our hostel and hit the town today. We saw a church on top of a hill overlooking the city. We also walked by Moulin Rouge and a pretty cool park. It's now midnight in the hostel and I still have to finish homework... a powerpoint for Monday. Fun huh?

Tomorrow we're doing a bike tour, as well as hopefully seeing both Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower.

Countdown to USA: 15
Austin

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. I've said that a few times. How about a video blog from the "tower"? If you recall Aaron took one that turned out great. I can now say- see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom wants to be sure that you are aware of the flight issues that are happening. Sorry to share our concerns with the world. Take care.

    ReplyDelete