Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Anne to Spain?

It's possible. The idea has been pitched. My girl in Minnesota is working on a plan to come to Spain. Hopefully it works out!

Woo hoo for Scarlet Ann Porta! Congrats Karley and Phil!

The olympics - I didn't know that they had started until I noticed some Olympic-related topics on Facebook and ESPN. It's nonexistent here in Spain. No one cares.

Tonight I took a nice siesta after a filling pasta lunch and time in the Word. I then went down to a local store to pay 1.60 for 6 sheets of colored paper (loco) for Colegio Claret - the elementary school. I am doing an activity with colors and shapes for them tomorrow! :)

More rain today, more rain tomorrow, more rain every day for at least a week and a half. We're trying to plan out some hiking trips this weekend, but only Saturday was less than a 50% chance of rain out of the next 10 days. So we may try to go to Ronda (SE of Seville) for the hiking, mountainous terrain with apparently a VERY deep cliff with a river below. It's supposed to be very pretty.

Finally - this is my last free weekend until April, so I am going to try to get ahead in each of my classes via reading and studying and papers....Yeah we'll see. That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment