Monday, February 1, 2010

Stuck in Spain

I am "stuck" in three ways.
1. Tonight I went to the supermarket, entered the one-way entrance, saw the huge lines, and sought the exit. There is NO WAY to leave Maxi Dia without making a purchase. The entrance is a double-door motion-activated one-way funnel that I couldn't leave. The only other way, walking through the checkout lines, in which I tried and I was scolded. So I bought some bars, after waiting in line for about 15 minutes.
2. No company in Europe wants money from my credit cards. RyanAir wouldn't accept any form of credit/debit payment for six days, until we called and did it over the phone. Apparently its happening to "Americans and Canadians in Spain"... okay. TrenItalia now will not accept our forms of payment either. I sure hope we get to Italy as planned during Semana Santa.
3. I was ridiculed by Anne, as always, for using Spanish spelling on the word "phrasing" by repeatedly writing frasing. I am thinking in Spanish people! Don't side with her, 'un frase' in Spanish is 'a phrase'. Hence I am stuck in my Spanish thinking.

Un abrazo, Austino

No comments:

Post a Comment