Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Barca Has Been Booked

Phil, Rob, Lauren, Amy, maybe Maureen, maybe Micah, and myself are going to Barcelona from March 5 to March 7! The flight only cost 5 Euros each way! Ryanair has TONS of restrictions, such as no checked luggage (if you don't want to pay more) and the carryon can only by 21 x 12 x 7 inches. Basically - I can't bring my traveling backpack. I have to bring my small school backpack for the weekend. This won't be a problem now, but when I fly to Italy, it will be haha. Our plan for Italy is to wear tons of clothes for the plane ride, such as two pairs of pants, 3-4 shirts, you get the idea.

Also, continuing in my frugality we are only spending one night in a hostal. Our flight home leaves on Sunday at 6:40 AM in an airport an hour outside of the city. So, we're spending Friday night in a hostal and then on Saturday evening or early morning Sunday we will be heading to the airport without paying for an extra night in the hostal. Should be an awesome weekend!!

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment