Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Friday: Your Wednesday

Tomorrow is my final day of class for the week, once again.

Tonight I went to Bible study where about 20 students came, it was very encouraging. Earlier in the day, Phil and I strolled along the river on our way to Plaza de Armas to buy bus tickets. We got tickets for this weekend going to Madrid for 33 Euros. Leaving at 1 AM Friday morning, returning by about 11:45 PM Sunday night. We also tried our first churros! They were great. There - I didn't hold back. I wasn't frugal. I bought a churro. Tonight I have a very small amount of homework, will be starting to read Miracles by C.S. Lewis, and will try to get to bed early. Yes, I have a new cough.

Tomorrow: Have class until 3, will enjoy my bocodillo (sandwich) on campus, and then am meeting my intercambio at 5 at a school coffee shop! Finally, I will be playing soccer from 8-10. Look out Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment