Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's Too Bad I Didn't Get Kramer for Christmas

Because he would have a great story to tell over here in Spain. The travel plans are coming together. How I foresee the next couple months shaping up in terms of weekends:
Feb 13: Experience Seville solo (finally) or do two day trips to small neighboring towns for hiking with Phil.
Feb 20: Madrid with a sizable group.
Feb 27: Palma de Mallorca (Island in the Mediterranean - part of Spain) Janet, Kyle, Phil.
Mar 6: Barcelona with a sizable group.
Mar 13: Alicante with Janet
March 20: Morocco with half of CIEE
March 25-April 6: Journey through Milan, Venice, Ljbuljana (Slovenia), and Cagliari (Sardinia) with Micah, Phil and Rob.
April 10: No plans yet, maybe to rest, maybe Sauer will visit or I will visit him in Toledo.
April 15-April 25: Sevilla then probably Rome and Florence with my parents!!
May 1: No plans
May 8: No plans
May 15: No plans
May 22: Return Home
Those last three weekends we are considering some beachy places such as Lagos, Malaga, Canaries, Lisbon, Cadiz, or Valencia.

After a nap and la cena, Phil and I went to La Carboneria (yes my third time) and watched some live flamenco. we met up with a couple of his friends from PSU, and then Micah, Andre andRob met us there. They planned on taking salsa lessons, but it was full. I'm going to try most likely next week :) It's now 2:30 in the morning and I am going to some Italica Ruins tomorrow morning at 9:30. Buenas Noches!

Austino

No comments:

Post a Comment