Friday, February 19, 2010

Keep Dropping Euro!

1. I will be mking another big withdrawal son and man does a weak Euro help me out!

2. Also, if I was stranded on an island and ran into a Maxi Dia, MAS, or any other Spanish grocery store - I would starve to death before making it through the check-out line.

3. Anne will not be coming to Spain, this is certain. :(

4. Today, Micah and I were looking for good bottles to travel with for shampoo and body wash, being that they need to be under 100 ml for flights and have a solid cap. So we found cheap bottles for baby cologne. Each of us waited in line simply to buy two bottles each, man did we get some stares.

5. Today was a beautiful sunny day, tomorrow should be as well. I'm going to try to get as much homework done as possible today. The bus to Ronda leaves tomorrow at 7:00 AM and we should get back at about 9:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment