Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bible Study!

I went to the first Bible Study of the semester where I met with many new students from all over the US. They have hearts for Christ and will be great fellowship during the course of the semester! Just as the program is heavily weighted in girls, there were 7 girls and 3 guys including me.

Random: Anabel sprays Thiago with perfume, I believe regularly. We were just playing in his room and she grabbed a perfume bottle from Thiago's dresser and sprayed him 4 or 5 times.

Weekend plans (I can say this because my weekend starts tomorrow afternoon): On Thursday, go to a meeting for my volunteering at a preschool. I believe this will start next week when I work with the tots from 9-10 on Thursdays. Friday - free day. Most likely will wander around Seville, finally! Saturday - day trip to Cordoba with CIEE. Sunday - all-day hike with CIEE.

Austino

No comments:

Post a Comment