Monday, February 8, 2010

Updates

1. I am signing up for "Sevici" A bike service for 10 Euros/year in which you remove a bike from a lock and park it at any other lock station in the city (they are everywhere). As long as you repark it at another station within 30 minutes, its free!

2. I signed up to get a Spanish tutor. Why not?? I will meet with them once or twice a week to go over grammar rules, vocabulary, conversations, whatever I need!

3. I am thus far very impressed by CIEE and how many programs and events they offer. They treat students well. I signed up, although it may be full, for a cooking class this Thursday with Micah.

4. I will be meeting my intercambio on Wednesday! Intercambio is where we would speak in English for 30-40 minutes and then in Spanish for the same amount of time.

5. I am most likely going to Madrid this weekend and then hiking in Ronda and Sierra Norte the following. Time will tell. Should I take a 1 AM to 7 AM bus to Madrid on Friday, or a 8 AM to 2:15 PM bus?

6. I've now read through Acts and Romans and am starting 1 Corinthians tonight. I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment