Monday, February 15, 2010

La Mejor Siesta

I went to take a siesta at about 7 to sleep a couple hours before dinner, assuming that either Micah or Ana would wake me up at about 9 or 930. Nope. I woke up at about 830 AM. There's a long siesta. Apparently Micah woke up at about midnight so he missed dinner too. I guess I was a little more worn out than I thought...

Today I am meeting with my tutor for the first time. Initially I figured it would just be helpful to practice spanish verbs and vocabulary. However, now I actually look forward to getting help for Historia Contemporanea de Espana, because I'm not feeling very confident in that class. I meet with her, Nuria, every Tuesday 10-11:30. After that, I'm going to spend some time studying and relaxing, followed by my weekly Bible Study at 4:56 in the center of the city.

Lastly, I believe Phil booked me a ticket (Ryanair never accepts my credit/debit cards) to Barcelona on March 5-7 for only 5.34 each way!! Gotta love Ryanair. Have a great day everyone!

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment