Thursday, February 25, 2010

To Bring or Not to Bring




Photos from our new favorite study spot. Coffee and hot chocolate is only a Euro. Outside seating that protects you from the rain. About a block away from our apartment, its just perfect.

Mallorca packing is happening now. I am using space-saver bag as Ryanair is extremely strict on what size carry-on you can have. Nevertheless, I have to elminate things. I am currently planning on wearing sweatpants over my jeans to the airport, along with three t-shirts. Janet agreed to bring peanut butter for the both of us after I covered a small hostal fee so that worked out! We should arrive at about 11:30 AM in Mallorca and will be arriving in Madrid at about 3 on Monday, getting home by midnight. I just discovered that our hostal is not only about 200 meters from the coast, but actually 200 meters from one of the best beaches on the island - 5 km long! We are also planning a Saturday hike for the northern mountainous area, along with a well-known beach on the north coast. I'll be leaving the apartment in about 3 hours and am getting very excited! We should arrive in Madrid at 7 AM tomorrow, so it'll be slightly rushed (but not really) to catch our 9:40 AM flight.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment