Thursday, February 11, 2010

MADrid

Off to Madrid in two hours. All packed up. Micah and I bought a small suitcase worth of food and drinks to avoid spending even a Euro in Madrid on food. Should be a good time. There's lots to see, and we'll be getting there tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM. It will be Phil, Micah and myself. Will be getting back at about midnight Sunday.

Also, working with the four-year-olds was awesome! They know some english words, such as the colors, its hot, its cold, its sunny, its cloudy and a few more. For clothes, they know these four words: coat, hat, scarf, and jumper. Haha. Jumper. Anyways, they are very cute and it looks like both english and spanish will be utilized by me. Also, today I sent in my application for SEVici, the Seville bike service. It costs 10 Euros for the year and I should get my card in about 10 days! Woo hoo!

I'll be in touch Sunday night. Talk to you then. Hasta pronto.

1 comment:

  1. im taking an overnight bus tonight too and i arrive at 7 in the morning but my 7 is not the same is your 7 and im not going to mardid im going to esmeraldas... buts its kind of the same..

    ReplyDelete