Thursday, February 4, 2010

Vosotras

Vosotros (notice the spelling difference) means "you all" in Spanish. If there are any males, even one, you use "vosotros". If it's all females, its vosotras. Well, there were 10 females and me at Colegio Claret today, the private, catholic elementary school for the volunteering orientation. Padre Agustin, started off by saying Hola Vosotras! I then raised my hand to identify that there was a male in the group.

Anyways, moving on. I will be working with 4-year-olds in a class of about 20 or so. Each age wears a certain color uniform, age 4 is blue. They are all very cute and I can't wait to get to the know the students. I start next Thursday! I'm really not sure what I will be doing tonight. I would like to have almuerzo (lunch), nap, send out some emails as I am VERY behind, and maybe mail a few postcards? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment