Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Alive and Kicking

Haha - soooo I moved out and returned the keys to three different rooms to the front desk. The very nice security guard was perplexed as to how, I, a guest, obtained the keys to three different rooms, two of which no longer have occupants (Erik and Zach) because they moved out. But, as I said, the guard was nice, and I made it out of there about about 7:30 PM. The tubes went smoothly - about 45 minutes to the airport for just 2.3 pounds (my 7 day pass had expired). I grabbed some chips and a diet pepsi (yes it does taste differently, and worse). I am now sitting in the second floor of terminal 3, awaiting 5:00 AM when I can check in for my 7:25 AM flight to Madrid. I'm losing my nerves and gaining excitement. :) I paid 10 pounds for 24 Internet. Talk to you all soon!

Also - Joel is contemplating a visit to Spain. This is good news.

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment