Friday, January 8, 2010

Internet Service Fail

Hey all,

Wow, what a day. We had a full day of orientation. Sorry, no photos yet. I figured I wouldn't bust out my camera until I am settled in my homestay. We learned about how to be safe in Seville, took a "Survival Spanish" course, had a 5-minute interview to confirm our spot or move us in our spanish intensive course, such as beginner, intermediate or advanced. That went well. I am very tired and will write more later, however I was excited to learn that all CIEE housing situations have WIFI (pronounced WEEFEE). Also, CIEE visits all homes before approving them for students to live in.

Side Note: Some people I can tell already have a terrible attitude about th experience such as being disappointed that certain spaniards didn't know english, or unwilling to try new foods. Dumb.

Anyways, I'll talk more about today in the near future. I am exhausted. Cya Hotel. Hey Iglesias families (which is "churches" in Spanish).

Also, if you want to look up where I am living, I live in the Nervion afuera (neighborhood) on Avda Ramon y Cajal, 51 blq 1 6 izda -- Zip code 41005

Compare that to the Universidad Pablo de Olavide campus.

Austino

No comments:

Post a Comment