Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sevilla Sevilla Seviiiiiillaaaaaaa

The futbol game was really fun. The tickets are specific seats but everyone simply sits where they want to (general admission). We bought scarves (scarfs?) before heading in. Sevilla, because they are in a tournament and previously beat Barca, just needed to not be outscored by two goals. The game ended in a 1-0 Sevilla loss, but the crowd was going nuts because this is all they needed. Talk about a smokey environment (not all being cigarette smoke). Many of my friends back home are jealous that I was able to attend such a hi profile game.

Today, Gustavo has surgery so I've been praying for him in that. On Tuesday, Micah, my roommate, moves in. Tomorrow night we're going to check out a live music bar, and on saturday we have a hike somewhere outside of Seville all day. I say we because there are lots of us here and I never actually know who 'we' will be until the event begins.

Discussion has begun regarding traveling on weekends. I am more excited to see other Spanish cities than I thought I would be. Of course, I am still dying to see places like Italy.

Anyways, my first test is tomorrow, so I am going to siesta and then study. Adios!

Austino

No comments:

Post a Comment