Thursday, January 14, 2010

Las Fotos












1. The apartment complex that I live in. I'm in the sixth floor.
2. The milk that I am served here. Yup, just sitting out on a crate. They are "good" until April.
3. Oragne trees in a plaza of El Catedral. They also line the majority of strees in Seville.
4. Christopher Columbus' tomb. The real one.
5. A view from the top of La Giralda which is a spiraling ramp (allows for horses) that leads to the top of the tower in El Catedral. You are looking at El Catedral, the portion that forms a huge cross, which is highest in the center.
6. I haven't been in a photo for a while... You had to stick your arms through those bars for a good picture.
7. A view of La Giralda from the bottom. Notice my artistic capture of the orange tree.
8. The Sevilla game with my new scarf!
9. Us guys at the game! (Its hard to bring so many males together at once, as 75% of the students here are women).
10. The view from our seats. There was about 10 rows of "preferential seating" in the upper section, and we had the second row behind this section. Great view.

No comments:

Post a Comment