Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nada Mucho

In Spanish this means "He swims a lot." However each word individually can mean "not" and "much" so sometimes we incorrectly respond to a question with "Nada mucho."

I am slowly getting over my cold/cough. Micah, my new roommate, currently has a worse bug. He has just about completely lost his voice. I hope that doesn't get passed over to me or more importantly the rest of the family.

In class today we discussed all of the cool sites and events around Spain. It made me even more excited to travel. I think have like 17 3-day weekends and two full weeks off. I have an interest in visiting the following places: Italy (for a week), France, Granada, Cadiz, Mallorca (an island east of Spain), Toledo (Matt Sauer), Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon (Portugal), Morocco, Malaga, Cordoba and more.

Austino

No comments:

Post a Comment