Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Granada > Minnesota Vikings...apparently

Hey all,

So I have made plans for Granada this weekend and we have reserved the hostal (total = 25 Euros for 2 nights) and a bus (round trip = 37 Euros). I am getting pretty excited to see the city and will have to do some reading. However, I am obviously not going to bring my laptop because you just don't bring a laptop to a hostal - which means I won't be watching the Vikings game which airs here at about 12:40 AM Monday. I believe some people post the complete game in segments on youtube so I will try that. Somehow, NO ONE can tell me the score until I watch it. Ahhhh.

The food here, served by my senora is incredible. I love it every day. Last night, for example, we each got two full burgers with all the fixings. The milk is still gross, but I choke it down.

I have to take a spanish class during the regular semester that starts next week. Originally I was planning on taking Business Spanish - but may now take Translation instead. I am very intrigued by this class. The rooming thing is going well thus far. Adios.

Austino

No comments:

Post a Comment