Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Les Mis

Hey all,

Les Mis was pretty good. I've decided that I am not a musical guy (at least like Les Mis) but I am a play guy (I really like a Christmas Carol). However, the story was interesting and the music was entertaining and at least I can now say that I've seen it.
It was tough saying goodbye to the Bethel guys last night. It reminded me that I truly now am alone. I will be leaving for Seville at about 9:00 (London time) to hope on the tubes to the airport and spend the night there for my 7:25 AM flight. I read a great verse during breakfast this morning, from James 1:2-4: My brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of any kind, consider it nothing but joy, because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance; and let endurance have its full effect, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking in nothing.

I now have about a day and a half left in London. This afternoon I'm going to cross the river for parliament, Westminster Abbey, and perhaps a natural history museum. I'll probably be home by 7:00 or 8:00 for laundry, packing, and Spanish prep.

Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment