Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Have a Roommate

this will be his third homestay. The first had a couple, where the man will be having very serious surgery. The second had a woman that wanted him to pay for things like Wifi - when that is absurd because CIEE gives these families a stipend for that. Anyways, it was more than that for house two, but yeah. Now on to house three. :)

Alright - mixed feelings at their best.

He's a nice guy and is great at Spanish. I know that if I travel on weekends he would be game for going just about anywhere in Europe with me. We've become pretty good friends.

The downside: I am a weirdo in terms of liking my space. I like to have the night to myself in the room. That kind of stuff. Also, I wanted to experience this alone - take on Seville, you know. And, the room is tiny. There will be room for the two beds and a nightstand - hostel style.

God has a plan. We'll see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment